Submission of application i.e registration of personal and academic data as well as options for programmes and colleges shall be done online. For online registration , the candidates must visit the website www.cap.mgu.ac.in
The application for admission must be made in the prescribed form, copies of which can be hard from the college office.
50% of the total seats shall be filled by the management from among candidates of their choice provided they satisfy the eligibility conditions. The remaining seats ( 50%) shall be distributed and filled through Centralized Allotment Process(CAP).
- Fees as per the University and Government rules
- Students belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other eligible communities are eligible for fee concession from the scheduled caste department
- Scholarship and fee concession for the needy and deserving students
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Original Marksheet for secondary and higher secondary exams
- Attested copies of the marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate for students from other universities and boards except Kerala state board
- Conduct Certificate from the head of the department last attended
- Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC students
- Eligibility Certificate from M G university for applicants from outside Kerala
- Two Passport size photographs
- Discontinuity Certificate for students seeking admission after discontinuing a course